GKENT Updates

What People with Asthma Need to Know About Face Masks

The United States has one of the highest numbers of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the world. As of this writing, the country has over 3 million confirmed cases and over 140,000 deaths. With the continuous surge of COVID-19 cases, many states and establishments are requiring people to wear masks in public. Even with social…

Read More